Regional road trip – Wheatbelt 2017
Our mobile OHS hearing and health assessment facility will be travelling through the Wheatbelt (Geraldton to Albany) in March and April this year.
CHP aims to help regional businesses maintain their WorkCover and WorkSafe compliance by bringing these services onsite to your town and workplace.
- WorkCover Hearing Tests – legally required for employees in noisy workplaces
- WorkSafe Health Surveillance – legally required for employees exposed to hazardous substances
- WorkSafe Noise surveys – legally required for workplaces with hazardous noise
- have you measured the level of noise your workers are exposed to?
- do you know how often you are required to do a noise survey?
- Air Contaminant Surveys – legally required for workplaces with exposure to silica and dusts.
If you need to meet your OHS compliance, please let us know your needs this year and we will send you a quote for your consideration.
Quotes requests needed by 24th of February 2017
As well as the above assessments, the additional cost effective onsite services we can provide you from our mobile facility include:
- WorkSafe required Health Monitoring for spray painters (Isocyanate exposure)
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Vision screening
- Lung function/Spirometry testing
Our assessment services are less expensive than the clinics, easy to coordinate (we do all the work!) and save you production time by testing your workers at the workplace.
We’d be happy to discuss your needs any time. Call us on 08 9204 1999