To help businesses and organisations in regional areas meet their WorkCover, WorkSafe and DMIRS requirements, our audiometric testing truck also conducts annual road trips through regional WA.
Our fully accredited, spacious and air-conditioned mobile audiometric testing truck is ideally suited to provide onsite hearing testing at your workplace.
Health and hearing services available
As well as audiometric testing, popular OHS services during these road trips include:
- onsite lung function testing (spirometry)
- ear plug fit tests
- vision screening
- noise surveys
- health monitoring (ie: spray painter health checks)
- air monitoring
- drug and alcohol testing
FIFO audiometric testing and health surveillance
Work Health Professionals has years of experience in providing FIFO audiometric testing and health surveillance services for remote locations and mine sites in WA.
Where does our audiometric testing truck go?
The Work Health Professionals audiometric testing truck travels through the following regional areas every year, including towns in between based on demand:
- Wheat belt – Merredin, Northam, Wagin, Narrogin, Moora, Mullewa
- Great Southern – Albany, Denmark, Katanning, Mount Barker
- South West WA – Bunbury, Busselton, Margaret River, Collie
- Pilbara – Port Hedland, South Hedland, Karratha, Onslow, Newman, Tom Price
- Mid West – Geraldton, Carnamah, Chapman Valley, Morowa, Mt Magnet, Meekatharra
- Gascoyne – Carnarvon, Exmouth, Shark Bay,
- West Kimberley – Broome, Derby, Fitzroy Crossing, Wyndham
Regional mobile hearing tests – 2019
Our regional WA road trip dates for next year are as follows:
- South West, Great Southern and Wheat Belt – March/April 2019
- Pilbara and West Kimberley – August/September 2019