Perth and regional WA
Work Health Professionals provide onsite audiometric testing to help organisations in all areas of Perth and WA meet their WorkCover, WorkSafe and DMIRS requirements.
- We are a Perth based provider of mobile audiometric testing services
- WorkCover WA approved Noise Officers and Audiometric Officers
- Onsite audiometric testing truck with WorkCover approved hearing test booth
- We conduct annual road trips offering mobile hearing tests for regional WA
Our WorkCover WA accredited mobile audiometric testing truck is ideal for conducting onsite hearing testing at your workplace.
Onsite services available
As well as audiometric testing, popular onsite OHS services also provided from our mobile facility include:
- onsite lung function testing (spirometry)
- ear plug fit tests
- vision screening
- noise surveys
- health monitoring
- air monitoring
Where does our audiometric testing truck go?
The Work Health Professionals audiometric testing truck travels through the following regional areas every year, including towns in between based on demand:
- Wheat belt – Merredin, Northam, Wagin, Narrogin, Moora, Mullewa
- Great Southern – Albany, Denmark, Katanning, Mount Barker
- South West WA – Bunbury, Busselton, Margaret River, Collie
- Pilbara – Port Hedland, South Hedland, Karratha, Onslow, Newman, Tom Price
- Mid West – Geraldton, Carnamah, Chapman Valley, Morowa, Mt Magnet, Meekatharra
- Gascoyne – Carnarvon, Exmouth, Shark Bay,
- West Kimberley – Broome, Derby, Fitzroy Crossing, Wyndham
FIFO audiometric testing and health surveillance
As well as from our mobile testing facilities, Work Health Professionals also has years of experience in providing FIFO onsite audiometric testing and health surveillance services for remote locations and mine sites in WA.
Contact us to find out more
Regional mobile hearing tests – 2020
Our hearing test truck regional WA road trip dates for next year are:
- South West, Great Southern and Wheat Belt – March/April 2020
- Pilbara and West Kimberley – August/September 2020