- We are a Perth based provider of mobile hearing testing services.
- Experienced with WA regulations in all industries, you won’t regret our personal, informed service.
- Our Noise Officers and Audiometric Officers are all approved by WorkCover WA.
- Onsite audiometric testing, ear plug fit testing and noise surveys – we do it all to help you manage the hazard of noise at your workplace.
Onsite audiometric testing
Your onsite audiometric testing programs can include WorkCover baseline hearing tests, subsequent air conduction tests and full audiological testing where required.
We have been conducting mobile hearing testing in Perth and regional WA, including large group audiometric testing and health surveillance programs, for over 18 years. (We were formerly known as Corporate Health Professionals or CHP).
Mobile hearing testing facilities
Our purpose built, air conditioned WorkCover accredited mobile hearing testing facilities visit workplaces in Perth and regional WA.
Mobile facilities for hire
Work Health Professionals also have a health and hearing testing caravan, with WorkCover accredited hearing test booth, that is available for hire. This is ideal for large groups and can include additional services such as:
Onsite hearing tests
Onsite audiometric testing takes only 10 minutes per person. We tailor our testing to cover all shifts over multiple sites, as required. Onsite hearing testing is more cost effective and less disruptive to employee time off the job. Our online booking system keeps the organisation easy!
Your onsite testing includes...
- electronic audiometric reporting, including the ability to compare % hearing loss over time by department, role or worker see samples below
- registration of your results with WorkCover WA (if required)
- 1:1 education on hearing conservation and use of hearing protection
Ear plug fit testing can be included to improve compliance and correct use of PPE.
How often is hearing testing required?
Under the Workers Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981, all workers employed in a prescribed workplace for the first time must have a baseline hearing test within 12 months of starting employment.
This is regardless of whether the worker is wearing hearing protection. It is compulsory for the employer to arrange and pay for baseline hearing tests for all workers in prescribed “noisy” workplaces.
Regular hearing testing can also help you avoid potential workers compensation claims for Noise Induced Hearing Loss.
Regional road trips
We conduct regional road trips with our WorkCover hearing test truck twice per year.
- South West, Wheatbelt, Great Southern and Goldfields in March/April
- Mid West, Gascoyne, Pilbara and NW in August/September.
Find out more about how we help regional businesses and organisations to meet their WorkSafe and WorkCover requirements for:
- audiometric testing
- noise surveys
- health surveillance
Our accredited Noise Officer’s can also conduct a WorkSafe or DMP Noise Survey to help you identify workers who require audiometric tests, the personal hearing protection they should be using and the noise induced hearing loss (NIHL) hazards in their environment that require risk management.